What I ate:
- Pastured, Biodynamic pork 'Summer Sausage' from Whole Circle Farm
- Raw milk, organic cheese curds
- Fermented Veggies
- Grain-Free Crackers
- Raw butter from pastured cows
- Little dollop of mustard
Why it's good:
- Animals raised outside on pasture provide us with essential vitamins A and D - critically missing elements from industrial animal products.
- CLA from those same grass-eating animals.
- Low carbohydrate = less glucose ravaging through the body = less inflammation = increased immunity = healthier people
- Happy gut bacteria from the fermented veggies.
- Appropriate amounts of protein and fat results in a steady blood sugar throughout the day for satiety that lasts for hours and hours.