What my sundaes will look nothing like. Gross. Honestly, Nesquick on a sundae?
How I'll do it:
- Organic cauliflower crust
- Homemade pesto sauce
- Organic, pastured salami/pepperoni
- Roasted mushrooms
- Raw cheese
- Homemade ice-cream from raw cream (she loves ginger and vanilla) a la Nourishing Traditions
- Crazy-yummy homemade caramel sauce (made with raw butter, maple syrup and sea salt)
- Freshly roasted and salted pecans
- Toasted coconut
- Unsweetened, organic, 100% chocolate (I buy this and sweeten it myself so we can avoid the cane sugar in all of the sweetened organic chocolate). Cocoa Camino just came out with some bars that are organic and Free Trade, but for some reason, they aren't listed on their website yet.